The Miracle mural
Mural-Ist Wall Painting Festival gives birth to a new miracle. The painter Rustam Qbic comes from Russia-Tatarstan. He says that he is painting the picture of his pregnant wife on the wall. For him, it is a “miracle”.
“The Miracle” mural painting is located on the rear wall of a building in Moda, Kadikoy. The building is on the Agabey street.
The first Mural-Ist Festival had been organised on 2012, and there were 16 paintings completed in three years. 7 walls had been painted by Turkish artists, and the other 9 artists were from different countries.
Now, it is the fourth festival. The painters are coming from Turkey, Spain, America, and Russia.
Mural-Ist Wall Painting Festival has been organised by Kadikoy Municipal. The Fourth festival will be on till September.
The program of the festival is as follows:
- 12-20 June Rustam Qbic (Caferaga Mah. Agabey Sk. Emek Apt.)
- 25-30 June Deih (Hasanpasa Mah. Yeni Duygu Sk. No:7)
- 27 June -4 July Cins (Caferaga Mah. Sarraf Ali Sk. Eren Apt.)
- 4-12 July Levi Ponce & Kristy Sandoval (Rasimpasa Mah. Karakolhane Cad. Buzhane)
- 24-31 August Canavar (Marmara University Acibadem Campus)
- 2-9 September Aryz (Caferaga Mah. Sarraf Ali Sk. Timur Apt.)
- 23-30 September Wicx & Nuka, Esk Reyn (Kadikoy Municipal building)
Photo by : ahmet aksoy
Camera: Olympus SZ-20
Date: June 22nd, 2015